2019 has been another exceptional year for us here at Clarity filled with many new beginnings and strong client partnerships forged. We are poised yet again for continued growth into 2020! That’s why we’re looking to build out our most valuable resource ー our Team! Are you a recruiter/account executive looking for a change? A sales superstar seeking more meaning in your career? Simply seeking a new opportunity to be a part of the growth of NYC + ATL’s top companies? Then you could be the next member of Team Clarity.
Here at Clarity, we proudly foster a culture rooted in inclusivity, diversity of culture + thought, productivity + congeniality, and we’re seeking an addition to this culture to join our team! We strive to maintain a welcoming environment for all, including internal employees, candidates, and clients alike. If you’re adaptable, self-motivated, resilient and above all, a team-player with a positive attitude, keep reading!
Clarity | Humanity | Purpose
Do these three words resonate with you? Then you’re on track to live our core values. We apply these three values each day to achieve our mission which is to build better teams and deliver a human-centered, premium service to our clients. We’re able to source the best talent for our clients because of the cohesive and supportive Team we have within Clarity’s walls.
What Are We Looking For?
Moira Dorst, our CEO, says it best:
“What we look for on our team at Clarity are people who possess an entrepreneurial and creative spirit, and who are eager, positive and proactive problem solvers!”
Recruiter/Account Executiveーmultiple openings in NYC + ATL
We’re hiring AEs for our Direct-Hire and Temporary teams across all practice areas. These AEs will take on existing portfolios and also drive and foster new relationships. Candidates must have client-facing experience and ideally, 1-2 years of experience with account management preferred. Read a complete job description here: Clarity Account Executive
Tech Recruiter ー Cleartech New York
- Join our technology recruitment division, Cleartech! Ideal candidates will have experience in account management, client relationship building + proficiency discussing responsibilities associated with common technical jobs. Must be familiar with technical job description + associated language, and a possess a passion for the technology community in NYC, ATL + other emerging markets. Read a complete job description here: Tech Recruiter
Business Development Associateーmultiple openings in NYC + ATL
- Do you love meeting new people, attending networking events and meetings, and being in a highly visible role? Are you passionate about business, working with high-growth companies and fueling their expansion? We’re looking for a driven, personable and professional BD Associate to foster growth of existing relationships and drive new client partnerships! Relevant experience in sales and BD preferred.
What we offer: A collaborative, inclusive, spirited and fun environment, and continuous training and professional development throughout your Clarity journey!
- Medical + dental insurance
- 401K + equity
- Generous parental leave + disability
- 8 paid holidays, winter holiday work-from-home
- Summer Fridays + 3 weeks PTO
- Competitive salaries + bonus opportunities
- Birthday celebrations + happy hours
- Off-site team-building activities
- Flexible scheduling + work-from-home options
- Collaborative + fun work environment
- #ClarityCares Day of Service + Volunteer Opportunities
- Cold Brew + Kombucha on tap; endless supply of LaCroix
- Fully-loaded snack pantry
More about Clarity:
Since 2000, Clarity’s goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams, the human way.
We strive to understand each client and candidate by applying our signature consultative approach to each search ー whether it’s for one critical hire, or part of a large-scale staffing solution. This approach begins with a deep-dive into our clients’ unique corporate cultures, followed by efficient development of a tailored placement strategy. It ends with the perfect hires that complete or build out your team so your company can achieve their most ambitious goals. We’re in it for the long haul as your recruitment partner, and we can’t wait to celebrate your big wins!
Sound like your kind of team?! We’d love to get to know you better. Please email your resume or referrals over to our Head of People, Colleen Robson, for further consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!