There has never been a better time to enter the recruitment business! Do you want to be on the pulse of the job market and become a trusted partner to the fastest growing and most exciting companies to work for? Do you want to support growth of the best Teams and most inspiring companies across the nation while maintaining a flexible lifestyle? Do you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment where no two days are alike? Then we want to get to know you. We’re actively interviewing candidates to join our growing Team and we’re seeking Recruiters of all experience levels and Account Managers. Apply to join our NYC HQ [Currently full-time remote] or apply for a Full-Time Remote Opportunity below.
Here at Clarity, we are committed to eliminating discrimination from hiring, and that applies to our internal Team, too. Read more about our Commitment HERE. We believe strength lies in diversity, and we’re seeking new members of Team Clarity to add to our vibrant culture. We strive to maintain a welcoming environment for all; this includes internal employees, job-seeking candidates, and each of our clients and partners. If you’re adaptable, self-motivated, resilient and above all, a team-player with a positive attitude, keep reading…
Clarity | Humanity | Purpose
Do these three words resonate with you? Then you’re on track to live our core values with us. We apply these three values each day to achieve our mission which is to build better teams and deliver a human-centered, premium recruitment service to our clients. We’re able to source the best talent for our clients because of the cohesive and supportive Team we have within Clarity’s walls — even if they’re mostly figurative walls right now while we work remotely!
What Are We Looking For?
Moira Dorst, our CEO, says it best:
“What we look for on our team at Clarity are people who possess an entrepreneurial and creative spirit, and who are eager, positive and proactive problem solvers!”
Recruiter/Account ExecutiveーMultiple Openings NYC / Remote Flexibility
We’re hiring AEs for our Direct-Hire and Temporary teams across all practice areas. These AEs will take on existing portfolios and also drive and foster new relationships. Candidates must have client-facing experience and ideally, 1-2 years of experience with account management at a recruiting agency or sales organization. Read a complete job description here: Clarity Account Executive
Tech Recruiter ー Cleartech New York / Remote Flexibility
- Join our technology recruitment division, Cleartech! Ideal candidates will have experience in account management, client relationship building + proficiency discussing responsibilities associated with common technical jobs. Must be familiar with technical job description + associated language, and a passion for the technology community in NYC + other emerging markets. Proven track record of success is preferred.
Business Development Associateー NYC / Remote Flexibility
- Do you love meeting new people, attending networking events and meetings [virtually + in-person when they return], and being in a highly visible role? Are you passionate about business, working with high-growth companies and fueling their expansion? We’re looking for a driven, personable and professional BD Associate to foster existing relationships and drive new client partnerships! Relevant experience in sales and BD preferred. Email email@example.com for more information.
What we offer: A collaborative, inclusive, spirited and fun environment, and continuous training and professional development throughout your Clarity journey!
- Generous medical + dental insurance coverage
- 401K + equity
- Generous Parental and Disability leave
- Summer Fridays + 3 weeks PTO to start
- 8 Paid Holidays + Time off for cultural and religious observation
- 3 Paid Mental Health Days per year in addition to PTO
- Competitive salaries + bonus opportunities
- Flexible scheduling + opportunities to work fully remote from anywhere
- Robust and ongoing internal DEI Education + professional development opportunities
- Collaborative + Fun Work environment
- #ClarityCares Day of Service + Volunteer Opportunities [Virtual and in-person]
- Team lunches and scheduled in-office events at NYC HQ [Optional]
More about Clarity:
Since 2000, Clarity’s goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams, the human way.
We strive to understand each client and candidate by applying our signature consultative approach to each search ー whether it’s for one critical hire, or part of a large-scale staffing solution. This approach begins with a deep-dive into our clients’ unique corporate cultures, followed by efficient development of a tailored placement strategy. It ends with the perfect hires that complete or build out your team so your company can achieve their most ambitious goals. We’re in it for the long haul as your recruitment partner, and we can’t wait to celebrate your big wins!
Sound like your kind of team?! We’d love to get to know you better. Please email your resume or referrals over to Colleen Robson, who oversees internal hiring, for further consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!