Our Team is looking for motivated, hardworking, curious individuals to fuel Clarity’s continued growth! We are passionate about building better teams, and our own team is no exception. 2018 has been a banner year for us; We have more active clients and candidates than ever before, and are poised for yet another year of expansion across multiple practice areas (admin, hr, legal, creative, finance and tech!). As a result, we are actively recruiting new members to join our internal team of fearless industry leaders. We’re seeking people to help us achieve our goals, develop professionally, and have a great time doing it!
What Are We Looking For?
Moira Dorst, our CEO, says it best:
“What we look for on our team at Clarity are people who possess an entrepreneurial and creative spirit, and who are eager, positive and proactive problem solvers!”
- We’re hiring AEs for our Direct-Hire and Temporary teams across all practice areas. These AEs will take on existing portfolios and also drive and foster new relationships. Candidates must have client-facing experience and ideally, 1-2 years of experience with account management preferred..
- Recruiter/Sourcers at Clarity take the lead on identifying and developing relationships with top talent. They will be in direct communication with job-seeking candidates every day, presenting job opportunities to qualified candidates, and supporting AEs with interview scheduling and coordination. 1-2 years work experience in a professional setting is preferred as well as a desire to learn and grow as a recruiter.
Business Development Associate
- Do you love meeting new people, attending networking events and meetings, and being in a highly visible role? Are you passionate about business, working with high-growth companies and fueling their expansion? We’re looking for a driven, personable and professional BD Associate to foster existing relationships and drive new client partnerships! Relevant experience in sales and BD preferred.
What we offer: A collaborative, inclusive, spirited and fun environment, and continuous training and professional development throughout your Clarity journey!
- Medical + dental insurance
- 401K + equity
- Generous parental leave + disability
- 8 paid holidays, winter holiday work-from-home
- Summer Fridays + 3 weeks PTO
- Competitive salaries + bonus opportunities
- Birthday celebrations + happy hours
- Off-site team-building activities
- Flexible scheduling + work-from-home options
- Collaborative + fun work environment
- #ClarityCares Day of Service + Volunteer Opportunities
- Cold Brew + Kombucha on tap; endless supply of LaCroix
- Fully-loaded snack pantry
More about Clarity:
Since 2000, Clarity’s goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams, the human way.
We strive to understand each client and candidate by applying our signature consultative approach to each search ー whether it’s for one critical hire, or part of a large-scale staffing solution. This approach begins with a deep-dive into our clients’ unique corporate cultures, followed by efficient development of a tailored placement strategy. It ends with the perfect hires that complete or build out your team so your company can achieve their most ambitious goals. We’re in it for the long haul as your recruitment partner, and we can’t wait to celebrate your big wins!
Sound like your kind of team?! We’d love to get to know you better. Please email your resume or referrals over to our Head of People, Colleen Robson, for further consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!