Recruitment is hotter than ever, and the post-pandemic hiring boom is upon us! We’re actively interviewing candidates to join our growing Team. Apply to join our NYC HQ [Currently full-time remote] or apply for a Full-Time Remote Opportunity below.
Here at Clarity, we are committed to eliminating discrimination from hiring, and that applies to our internal Team, too. Read more about our Commitment HERE. We believe strength lies in diversity, and we’re seeking new members of Team Clarity to add to our vibrant culture. We strive to maintain a welcoming environment for all; this includes internal employees, job-seeking candidates, and each of our clients and partners. If you’re adaptable, self-motivated, resilient and above all, a team-player with a positive attitude, keep reading…
Clarity | Humanity | Purpose
Do these three words resonate with you? Then you’re on track to live our core values with us. We apply these three values each day to achieve our mission which is to build better teams and deliver a human-centered, premium recruitment service to our clients. We’re able to source the best talent for our clients because of the cohesive and supportive Team we have within Clarity’s walls — even if they’re mostly figurative walls right now while we work remotely!
What Are We Looking For?
Moira Dorst, our CEO, says it best:
“What we look for on our team at Clarity are people who possess an entrepreneurial and creative spirit, and who are eager, positive and proactive problem solvers!”
Recruiter/Account ExecutiveーMultiple Openings NYC / Remote Flexibility
We’re hiring AEs for our Direct-Hire and Temporary teams across all practice areas. These AEs will take on existing portfolios and also drive and foster new relationships. Candidates must have client-facing experience and ideally, 1-2 years of experience with account management at a recruiting agency is preferred. Read a complete job description here: Clarity Account Executive
Tech Recruiter ー Cleartech New York / Remote Flexibility
- Join our technology recruitment division, Cleartech! Ideal candidates will have experience in account management, client relationship building + proficiency discussing responsibilities associated with common technical jobs. Must be familiar with technical job description + associated language, and a passion for the technology community in NYC + other emerging markets. Proven track record of success is preferred.
Business Development Associateー NYC / Remote Flexibility
- Do you love meeting new people, attending networking events and meetings [virtually + in-person when they return], and being in a highly visible role? Are you passionate about business, working with high-growth companies and fueling their expansion? We’re looking for a driven, personable and professional BD Associate to foster existing relationships and drive new client partnerships! Relevant experience in sales and BD preferred. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What we offer: A collaborative, inclusive, spirited and fun environment, and continuous training and professional development throughout your Clarity journey!
- Medical + dental insurance
- 401K + equity
- Generous parental leave + disability
- 8 paid holidays, winter holiday work-from-home
- Summer Fridays + 3 weeks PTO
- Competitive salaries + bonus opportunities
- Flexible scheduling + Opportunities to work fully remote
- Robust and ongoing internal DEI Education + professional development opportunities
- Collaborative + Fun Work environment
- #ClarityCares Day of Service + Volunteer Opportunities [Virtual and in-person]
- Cold Brew + Kombucha on tap; endless supply of LaCroix; Fully-loaded snack pantry [Waiting for us when our office re-opens!]
More about Clarity:
Since 2000, Clarity’s goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams, the human way.
We strive to understand each client and candidate by applying our signature consultative approach to each search ー whether it’s for one critical hire, or part of a large-scale staffing solution. This approach begins with a deep-dive into our clients’ unique corporate cultures, followed by efficient development of a tailored placement strategy. It ends with the perfect hires that complete or build out your team so your company can achieve their most ambitious goals. We’re in it for the long haul as your recruitment partner, and we can’t wait to celebrate your big wins!
Sound like your kind of team?! We’d love to get to know you better. Please email your resume or referrals over to our Head of People, Colleen Robson, for further consideration: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!